Top Notch Roofing & Exteriors can handle all your roofing, siding, and gutter needs. From asphalt shingles, shake roofs, tile roofs, metal roofs, and all types of flat roofs – we can handle anything.
Top Notch Roofing & Exteriors also does our part for the environment. We always recycle old shingles that then become used to make new roadways.
From our staff to the quality products we offer, we promise that your experience with Top Notch Roofing & Exteriors will be outstanding. The team at Top Notch will treat your home the way we would want our own home to be treated. We continually work hard to deliver the service and value that your home deserves.
As members of the Better Business Bureau
, our team guarantees all of our workmanship. Warranties are available with some of the best warranties in the business. Name-brand products used include Mule-hide, Mastic, and VSI siding.
We will never sacrifice quality because you deserve the best and we deliver it. Customers across the state line have trusted Top Notch Roofing & Exteriors products and services for an affordable price. Additionally, our services come with the following assurances:
- The experts at Top Notch & Exteriors have the experience and a proven track record for handling any type of project; both large and small.
- Commitment to quality
- Top Notch Roofing & Exteriors crews and project managers are highly trained. We believe that quality control exists in the training. Meaning, our staff works hard to deliver the best products from day one. That makes us the easy choice for a worry-free, professional experience.
- Getting started with us is easy. Simply call us at 815-543-6969 or schedule your roof inspection online. Then leave the work to us. We will visit your home to assess the project and provide you with a step-by-step description of how the entire process works.
- We offer full workers' compensation and liability insurance, plus a five-year craftsmanship warranty on all our roofing services.
- We often require a deposit to book roofing services. We collect final payment once the contract has been fulfilled and it’s according to your standards and expectations.